St Mary Parish of Milford, CT

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Job Search Support Group Update - Oct 20

Greetings!

A special thanks to all of you that attended the second meeting. I also want to thank Jim Hedges from coming up from lower Fairfield County to be our guest speaker. 

Although we didn't have quite as many people on Tuesday as we did at the first meeting, this group was very engaging and there were some good ideas and feedback from the meeting.

---------------------

It appears that I found a guest speaker for the November Meeting. I won't reveal who it is just yet because I want to include a bio and other information when I do. But she is an HR exec. I've worked with her in the past and she is excellent!

---------------------

Please return to this website blog once or twice a week. I'm going to try and post at least twice a week.

Thanks for visiting,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment