St Mary Parish of Milford, CT

Friday, February 7, 2014

Job Search Group Update

Greetings!

----------------------------
First, I apologize for not putting in more articles. I will try to be better about that!
----------------------------
Second, Thanks to all who showed up for our "make-up" meeting on Tuesday. I've gotten good feedback on that meeting. 

I went over sales tips that can be useful in your job search. I also got a bit into starting a referral program. I think I want to expand on the Referral Program and have either a regular meeting or workshop meeting that will go over how to set-up a referral program. Now that I work for a a referral marketing company, I can help our attendees set-up a robust referral program. 
---------------------------
Our next meeting is Tuesday, February 18. Unfortunately Xavier Gordon is not available that night. Xavier and I are talking about him being our guest speaker in March. 

I have another person that I'm talking too about being our guest for our Feb 18 meeting. If he can't make it then I will start on my referral program workshop.

Thanks for visiting,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment